Monday, October 29, 2007

We watched the "RED SOX"S"win in the emergency room!!

Well when you think things are fine, We got another boot To the "ASS"!!
Last night my wife and I spent watching Sox's game four sweep at Tufts emergency room!
The fluctuation in body temps started, passing out and my left ear shutting off?
The CT scan showed a pocket of CSF fluids that are pooling in the back of my head!
Back on the steroids for the next 10 to 15 days and an order for the visiting nurse to keep both eyes on the lump should it get any larger to call immediately!! If I show any change to come directly in.
Just when you think things are moving along smoothly?? Well I'm tiered and am going to put my head back on the pillow which has become a good friend lately.
Everyone keep in touch and we can put away our purple brooms here in "RED SOX"S NATION"!!!!
Mark

No comments: