Tuesday, November 6, 2007

How about saying "Hello" to someone today??

Why not, we seem to have a day for everything else??
When I was a kid people would actually be nice to one another or is it just my imagination, that times have changed so drastically that folks won't even look at each other??
It's a damn shame that common manners have been thrown out the window by some.
Even just holding a door for someone the other day I got a look like I wanted something?
Then getting on the elevator I asked the person which floor and they reached around me and hit the button themselves, Like I didn't exist?
Maybe it's time for half the parents to get their heads out of their asses and teach a common manners class at home or will that be a high school class offered for three credits??
I guess I had Parents that realized that having manners could come into play one day in my lifetime even if it was just to say"Hello"??
Mark from Boston

No comments: