Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Did anyone catch the Extreme Home Makeover? It seems they touched that soft spot in my "HEAD" literally!!

Just wonder if anyone caught the extreme home makeover on Sunday night?Well seems they touched a spot that right in the back of my "HEAD" literally!Chiari Malformation, seems Chiari comes in all sizes and different named malformations!For some reason I really don't like the word malformation, in my mind the word means distorted, deformed, disfigured I could go on but I'll call it Chiari.I finally find a Doctor in Boston (where I'm from) after 9 surgeries to finally tell me what I had that caused for the last 3.5 years here goes, worst migraine x 3, continued ringing in both ears, feeling of walking on springs all day (they call it a GAIT), wear glasses take them on and off every 10 minutes and blink a lot, oh did I mention the to tiered for "SEX" part, 2.5 to 3 hours of sleep a night, body temperature fluctuations that can go from 96.9 to 100.2 in 45 seconds flat, the "NO SEX", spasms AND THE MED'S TO TRY TO COUNTER BALANCE ALL OF THE ABOVE!The first 9 surgeries were done by a neurosurgeon from NEBH BOSTON who sent me to the hospitals Psychologist "saying most of my symptoms he felt were in my MIND" but he did three more surgeries on me anyway? He must have figured out what was in my mind at that point!Finally I'm told in August of 07 That I have Hydrocephalus and need a VP SHUNT immediately! Oh we found what was causing those other problems a condition Called CHIARI MALFORMATION WHICH 99% OF THE TIME YOUR BORN WITH??How BS do you think the WIFE is right about know as the doctor is doing this on the speaker phone while we are driving down the zipper lane?? OH did I mention the NS!!Found a new doc at TUFTS NEW ENGLAND MEDICAL CENTER I had no HYDROCEPHALUS?Do have the CHIARI had the decompression surgery last Monday the 15 nth feeling good.THANK GOD FOR WIVES!!Stayed Tuned,Mark from Weymouthsouth of Boston

No comments: